Have you instinctively had that undeniable feeling in your gut with a certain someone? How it happened naturally due to the instant connection (kismet or serendipity?). Interestingly, there is nothing you can do to build a connection. It can neither be created nor be destroyed - it is either there or not. You can be apart for years, then reunite and still have that amazing connection, things just fall into place, the conversations just flow as it did before.
You can be compatible with many people but you only feel the genuine connection with one or a few (and you cannot explain it, mind-boggling, right?). I was advised by the wise - just be open to the experience and see where it leads you to. What have you got to lose? I'll end my post with the song, "Hooked on a feeling" and an extract of its lyrics.
"I can't stop this feeling deep inside of me. Girl, you just don't realize what you do to me. When you hold me in your arms so tight. You let me know everything's all right. I, I'm hooked on a feeling. I'm high on believing that you're in love with me. I've got it bad for you, darling. But I don't need a cure. I'll just stay addicted and hope I can endure."
No comments:
Post a Comment